How to optimize the transportation of goods?
With the help of Sekom Logistics, you can assess the costs of shipment of goods to Russia.
By trusting SL with your goods, you will be able to optimize the shipments, and, therefore, the reduction of transport expenses becomes a reality.Read more
How to minimize expenses on logistics?
The reduction of logistics costs not only suggests minimizing charges on carriage methods, but also includes finding the lowest-cost transportation routes, transportation links and storage points (or nodes), fuel consumption, security, materials handling, tariffs and duties.Read more
How to save on international trade transactions?
By growing the portfolio of services, Sekom Logistics incorporated its own trading companies to outsource Foreign Economic Activities for clients.Read more
How to maximize profit?
What is profit maximization? One way to determine how to generate lager profit is to minimize operating costs.Read more
Sekom Logistics is a modern Russian forwarder, founded in St. Petersburg, Russia by Finnish forwarding agent in the beginning of 2005 as a subsidiary office.
We have a great experience in international forwarding and cargo customs clearance for Russian and foreighn importers and exporters.
Here You can see our client’s response.
Here You can see our projects.
Sekom Logistics is a Russian forwarder and got integrated into a world network of international forwarding agents. Nowadays, the company represents modern coordination center comprising of agencies and representations which are located in strategically important points Southeast Asian countries and in Europe. Due to these circumstances, we are able to arrange the delivery of cargo by shipping containers from such strategically important countries for Russian consignees as India, China, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Korea and from Europe and USA.
We offer our clients:
- International freight traffic, including long distance truck transportation and ocean freight, railroading and air conveyances;
- International transportation of oversized cargo;
- Transportation of excise consignments, including excise labeling of alcoholic products;
- Multimodal and intermodal international carriage through the Russian, CIS, European, American, and Southeast Asian terminals;
- Container shipments and international transportations through the ports of the Baltic Sea (St.-Petersburg, Baltic and Scandinavian countries), the Black sea, and also through Vostochny port of Vladivostok city;
- “Door to door” delivery through own representations and agency network;
- Prompt customs clearance of cargoes;
- Terminal operations and warehousing at own and leased premises in Finland, Belgium and the Baltic states;
- Multiple-task solutions as to the transportation, storage and processing of different cargo classification, including oversized, dangerous and refrigerator consignments;
- Consultations on foreign trade activities, transportation routes, terms and conditions of customs clearance for various types of cargo;
- Consultations on optimization of existing delivery schedules and cash flows;
- Package freight from the European and Southeast Asian countries, including transportation from China, delivery of cargoes, international motor transportation (Finland);
- Sale of refrigerated sea containers;
- Customhouse broker services, as well as customs clearance of cargoes, goods and export;
- International forwarding arrangements;
- Freight forwarding;
For today, the priority directions of our company’s activities are motor transportations from Europe and container shipments from Europe and Southeast Asia. On top of this, we have accumulated wide experience in complex transport, warehouse and customs processing of excise consignments and unique upmarket items.
Increasing range of services, offered by our company, Sekom Logistics founded own Russian trade companies. Based on the facilities of the holding, we offer outsourcing of international import and export operations for our clients.
Some of Russian producers and trading companies, saving own resources, time and money, are doing their business. Sekom group is doing all international import and export operations.
The head office of the company is located in St. Petersburg, we also have our representation office operating in Moscow.
Our motto is: «More than just logistics»
If You are looking for a Russian forwarder, please call +7-812-441-24-94 or email email@example.com