What is 3-PL logistics and why is it valuable for the client?
Third Party Logistics (3PL) is the act of providing logistics or fulfillment services, as part of supply chain management – from delivery and addressee’s storage to orders management and tracking of cargo transport. The responsibilities of Supplier of Services are: organization and management of cargo transport, record-keeping and stock management, preparation of import-export and freight documentation, warehousing, material handling and delivery to the End-user.
When working with a 3-PL operator, you will receive:
- More control over your business and ability to stay competitive in a fast changing market.
- Reduction of costs – both transport and administrative
- Maximization of profit by reducing transport expenses.
- Quality Customer Service for your clients.
- More streamlined business, performing transactions with fewer entities (for example, using one freight forwarder).
- Reduce the need to hire additional employees resources.
- Modernize approach to logistics.
- One source to receive information.
- Customized reporting tools for your management team.
- Reduction of overtime pay.
- Better utilization of resources to meet and exceed Your business goals, saving on operation costs, expenses and business administration.
We are oriented on our core business so that we can help you concentrate on Yours.